Thursday, December 11, 2008

Unproductive...

So today has has been a day full of unproductiveness. Not sure if that is a real word or not? I am definitely feeling the first trimester woes, I went to bed last night at 6:30, I am sooooooo tired, if I don't eat, watch out her she comes... (worse then usual), and I can't get motivated to do much of anything besides the bare minimum.

Okay, I'm back, not that you were aware of my departure, but Zach got home with dinner and I bolted to the food. I just scarfed down two square pieces of pizza, two pieces of fried eggplant and too many dough sticks, I can't count how many. I now feel over stuffed and hopefully won't regret my choices in the next few hours!

Back to what I was saying...I have the worst time staying focused. This is how it normally goes, I start a task: the kids need something, I meet their many needs: then I forget about the task I was trying to complete. Therefore, my laundry is half done, my dishes are half done, and Zander and Allissa's room are half cleaned. Are you figuring out a pattern yet? This aspect of my life DRIVES ME CRAZY!!!!!! I wish someone with OCD would come to my rescue and rub off on me just a little bit! When am I going to out grow this????

One thing I did sort of accomplish today was I made two bibs. However, I only finished two out of the six I was planning on doing. So once again I didn't finish a task!

Okay not that I have spilled my guts about my lack of focus here are some pictures to entertain you guys with!

Just thought of something I did accomplish today...I finished a bow order!

Now back to the pictures....
Zander being a big helper


Allissa in her witch princess outfit

This yard was a fun one so we stopped for a picture...it was about 20 something out

Zander with his friend Aidan. Aidan lives next door to my parents.


Brody in his new outfit. I just love it so warm and cozy

Hey Buzz

Setting up our new Christmas tree bought with bow money!


Brody and Pappi looking as cute as can be

IT took about 30 minutes to get everyone ready to play in the snow and it lasted for a total of maybe five minutes.

He is so yummy I could eat him!


Me with my new man...
Sorry for the hogpog of pictures! I just realized I never posted Halloween pictures! So here are a few mixed in with our treeing lighting and decorating party. I have a lot more things to post but I will save it for another day. I'm sleepy!!!!

3 comments:

H. said...

That sounds like my life all the time--getting half way through a project and then getting sidetracked. I swear I've completely lost my brain and focus since I started having children. If I ever went back to school, I'd be toast.

Brandi said...

Darcy,
Hi, it's Brandi! It's been way too long. How are you? Congrats about being pregnant. I made a comment on one of your posts a while back and hope you got it. It's so good to see how well you are...cute blog. Your family is adorable! I just invited you to my blog...Aubrey's request. I hope all is well and you start feeling better! Hope we can visit soon.

kelly said...

"about the task I was trying to complete. Therefore, my laundry is half done, my dishes are half done..."

...I so get you here! Unfortunately. Sigh :-(