Sunday, June 8, 2008

Allissa all dressed up for SUNDAY!

Here is Allissa in the dress I made her almost two months ago. Today was the first time I actually took pictures of her in it! Se just LOVE to twirl in it! The bottom has so much fabric that it can really go up and out when she spins. It is SO hard to get her to stay still and look at the camera.


All I can say is I just LOVE LOVE LOVE sewing. I am having a BLAST doing it! I look forward to the day when I actually knew what I am doing and don't have to "make it up" as I go along.

Since this is only about Allissa I thought I would write 10 things I LOVE about her.

1. I LOVE it that she LOVES to were bows! She brings me her bows to put in her hair and yells at you when you take them out at night!

2. I LOVE that she climbs out bed in the morning and yells in my face "MOMMY WAKE UP, MAKE ME OAT -A- MEAL" IT is soooo CUTE!!!

3. I LOVE that when she is being naughty and climbs out of her crib at night she comes and finds Zach and I and says in her sweet little voice, " I sit with you two minutes." It is sooo hard to tell her now when she asks so cute.

4. I LOVE when we put her to bed at night she says, "YOU SNUGGLE ME TWO MINUTES?" I guess Zach and I have used the "two minutes" a little to often with her!!!

5. I LOVE that she potty trained!

6. I LOVE that she is talking like crazy. It is so cute to listen to her articulate what she has to say...sometimes it takes her a while to figure out what she is trying to say but when if finally comes out is is sooo cute!

okay I guess I am only coming up with 6 reasons why I love Lissie! It is after midnight and before I know it if not already some little munchkin is going to be in bed with us wanting to snuggle with us!

Night!

3 comments:

H. said...

Lookin' good sister! It's so fun to see what you are doing that is YOUR thing that YOU love.

Amber said...

Darcy!!
Its so good to hear from you. They are telling me I can have the babies anytime after July 27. So when you come visit you could stop by the hospital and visit. Are you going to Northern or Southern California? I would love bows. I have been looking on line a little for some. I remember making them for my sister but I don't think tht I will have time to do that. We think that 4 is a blessing as well! Your kids are adorable!

Marci said...

Okay, I know you have access to a computer in sunny Cali, so the least you could do I post since I can't see you!! Hope all is well, and you're having a blast. Has everyone told you you're too hot to have had three babies yet? If not, I know they're thinking it. We're going camping with the Randalls this weekend for Forth of July fun, hopefully you have something fun planned as well. Enjoy your time, and come back to us soon!!