Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July

Wow I did a horrible job at taking pictures on the 4th of July! These are all I took. Opps! Hopefully my sister in law got a few more them me! My battery was on the charger so that is part of my excuse. The other part was that it was sooooo hot that is all I could think about! Here is Carleigh at the parade in the flag dress I made her. Her and Lissie had matching ones but I didn't get a picture of Lissie.

 Carleigh Zander and my nephew Spencer
Carleigh and my niece Sarah

 My sister in law Michele and I. Wow that is a horrible picture of me! Oh well!!!

 Michele and I made strawberries and lissie and faith made pretzels

 Lissie was very excited about these!
The kids at night before fireworks. The mosquito's were out so must of us watched the fireworks from inside my parents house.

3 comments:

Aubrey Leong said...

Love Carleigh's dress!!

Aubrey Leong said...

Love Carliegh's dress!

Sandi Wells said...

How fun to have the kids spend time with the cousins. Looks like you had fun, right?