Wednesday, June 12, 2013

black and white sunday

I found this little outfit for Briggs at old navy and then everyone else already had black and white church outfits so we decided to make it a black and white sunday. Zander was being his usual difficult self so this was the best picture we were able to get of all six kiddos together!!! I am learning that the more kiddos you have the harder the family photo taking gets! 

Brody is now our big six year old!

Carleigh will be turing four on July 24th!
Lissie is now 7!





T.3
These two are still the best of friends they really are like my first set of boy girl twins!








 These two just melt my heart!!! They are growing up so quickly! I wish i could make time stop for a little while with these two. They love each other so much. I think these pictures help capture their love for each other! Briggs looks so much smaller then Gabby but he is still only less than a punt smaller. Gabby is weighing in at 16 pound even and Briggs is 15.5 pounds. They are almost 11 months old. I can't believe how fast this year has gone.





Hey bro, you don't mind if I put my fingers in your mouth do you?


No comments: