Saturday, July 26, 2008

Our trip to Utah...

On July 22nd Brody decided to take his first steps...FINALLY!!! He is 14 months old now and is such a happy, fun baby! We will in California for about 3.5 weeks and we decided to drive on up to UT to stay with Aubrey and her three babies for two weeks. Zach is going to fly into Salt Lake on August 1st and we can't wait to see him!!! We miss him a TON!!!
Lissie with the flag on Pioneer day!
At the legacy center in Lehi. It was so awesome. i can't believe Wisconsin doesn't have indoor pools like this. they would make a killing.
Doing fireworks on the 24th of July. It sounded like bombs going off behind us i was a little scared and so was lissie. she turned to make sure we weren't going to blow up!
zander on the way to the july 24th pancake breakfast at the neighbors.
Brody and I
Look I am walking!!!! He can take nine steps now and stand up on his own once he falls
The big boy on the tricycle

Aren't they just too cute???
Brody with Aubreys twin girls peyton and kylie...they were all three banging on the window trying to get out. They love playing on the trampoline with.


7 comments:

lindsy said...

Matt's sleeping right now but I'm going to have to show him these pictures tomorrow. Way to go Brody for walking =) Wyatt just figured out how to crawl and he's everywhere!

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

I can't believe how cute your little kiddies are! I swear you were JUST prego with #1! It's fun to see what you're up to and I LOVE your dolly bows. I need to order some for Sophie!

H. said...

Looks like you are having fun!! Was the Utah trip part of the original plan or a nice bonus feature? Happy Late, Late Birthday, by the way.

Holli said...

Hey there it looks your having fun up there. I just wonted to say i have a blog now and your on my list :) well see you when you come back have fun love ya. Holli

Katie Jo said...

Cute family Darcy! :)

kelly said...

Oh, it looks so beautiful there!

Marci said...

Are you ever coming home?!? I miss you! Not that you have Zach with you I'll never hear from you. I have a sewing project I'd like your help on, when you get all settled. Have fun, enjoy the wedding, and COME HOME!!!