Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Mama..

My Mama is KILLING ME!!!!! I talked to her last night about getting me in for my ultrasound today and she said they were really booked but they could probably squeeze me in around noon. This morning she sent me a text and wrote, I will call you after I check the schedule after 9. So at about nine she calls and says it looks like I can get you in at 12:30 on FRIDAY :-( After I pleaded with her and told her you suck mom (in a loving way of course) I then asked her if she can see if the hospital can squeeze me in. She said when she gets out of her meeting she will see if they can get me in this afternoon. I think her meeting ends at 11:30 so I will be sending an annoying text her way then. I am soooo impatient. It is driving me crazy not knowing. I had horrible dreams all night last night and was awake from 4 until 5:30. Not fun! Hopefully my MOM will be able to work some magic and get me in. I told her I would even pay the lady 20 bucks to stay 10 minutes after work and do a peek...that sounds like a GREAT deal to me!

1 comment:

lindsy said...

oh man, that is so hard to wait!! Hopefully they can get you in!