Friday, February 27, 2009

It's a.....

GIRL!!!!!!
I'm so excited! The kids and I are off to go make a PINK cake so we can surprise Zach with what it is! He was up north for work so he wasn't able to come to the ultrasound. Now that he is driving home and I know he can't check the blog I wanted to update it! Sorry for the wait! They saw no BOY PARTS and we saw what looked like the GIRL LINES!! I will have another ultrasound in a few weeks at the Dr. office to confirm it! I am still a little bit in shock that it is actually a girl I really thought it was going to be a boy. It was such a relief to see the little heart beat and that it had arms and legs. My first ultrasound was soooo early it looked nothing like a baby, no arms or legs just a circle with a spine in the middle.

9 comments:

lindsy said...

Hey! CONGRATULATIONS! that is sooo exciting. Yeah!!!

Unknown said...

I am so happy for you! A girl, what do you do with one of those? Glad to see everything is going well! Miss you tons!

Megan said...

That was my vote! I'm so happy for you. Sorry I couldn't answer your call, but I'm totally out of minutes. Congratulations!

The Bostons said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so excited for you (and Lissie)

Lauren said...

I voted correctly! Congratulations, she will be as darling as you other cute kids! Glad it went well :)

Hatch Family said...

Congrats! That is awesome.

Christen and Ian said...

Congrats! Woohoo for girls!

Aubrey Leong said...

I am the only one who voted boy on your little poll. Haha

Brandi said...

Congrats Darcy!!
That is so exciting. I'm glad all is going well with your pregnancy. You are going to have so much fun with another girl! Best wishes always!