Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Birthday Grumples!!!






Today Mr. Grumples (aka Brody) turned 2!!! We had a GREAT day. It started off with church. No one had to be taken out during sacrament meeting so that was cost to a miracle although Zander did need a bathroom break. Then Brody went to nursery with Lissie and he only cried for the first 5 minutes before he finally engaged in playing. Seems like each week he is getting a little bit better. After church we hurried home and got changed so we could head down to Twin Lakes to visit with my two brothers and their families. We had some great food and all the kids had a blast playing together. My brother todd's boys are here for the summer from South Dakota so it was fun seeing them. We all sang Happy Birthday to Brody and ate lots of cake at the end on the night! It was a fabulous day. It was also my neice Jenna's 3rd Birthday today but we celebrated it last weekend so today we just celebrated for Brody. We all feel so blessed to have the Grump in our lives. He has to be one of the sweetest kids on the planet and I love ever minute I get to be his mom and snuggle him. I love the way he gets so excited over my belly. The first thing he said to me this morning when I went to get him out of his bed was baby Carleigh as he pointed to my big belly! He is going to be the most loving big brother! Can't wait to see all the things he accomplishes in the year to come! I love you Brody!!!

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

Happy B-day, Brody! I'm glad you had a nice day with family to celebrate his big day. :)