Friday, April 11, 2008

My latest project!!!!




Well last night I decided to be ambitious and make Allissa a dress!!! When Zach got home from work we went to home depot and dinner to Zander's favorite restaurant. It is pathetic that my three year old has a favorite restaurant. On the way home I informed Zach that he got the kids for the night and that I was going to sew all night long! Luckily he agreed and this is what I came up with!!! I started sewing at 8:45 and finished it a 1am. Sewing is my new passion for the month! If you have any fun patterns let me know.

5 comments:

Aubrey Leong said...

So cute Darcy! You rock!

Abby said...

WOW... I am impressed good for you!!!

H. said...

I didn't know that you sewed! Wow! It's a cute dress and a great looking blog. I definitely need to take some pointers from you to spruce up my boring looking blog. Do you mind if I link your blog to mine?

AnnaMarie said...

Wow, you posted!

lindsy said...

Did you just make that up??! Holy cow, it's cute.