Friday, April 18, 2008

Do blonds have more fun?

Allissa wearing her new creation I made! It was fun creating the pants and bow! I don't think I will appliqué very often because it is a big pain in the butt.
I am so glad I have at least one girl to dress up...I am having WAY TOO MUCH FUN!!!!!
Zander on the slide in the backyard eating a popcorn ball that he got at Halloween...
Brody playing in the backyard on the deck. He loves this car garage. Santa picked a good one!

Alright so I am testing the theory that blonds have more fun...these aren't really good photo to show how blond my hair is because I attempted to diffuse my hair so my hair is full of product. On Wednesday I went over to Jens house with the idea of dying my hair darker and after discussing with Jen and my sister decided to try blond! Jen I desperately need some difussing help! It is a different but fun change!!! Thanks Jen you are AWESOME!!! Wish you weren't moving so soon! We will all miss you! The girls in the ward haven't looked so GOOD in years!!!! I will post pictures tomorrow of my hair actually done so you can see the real blond affect! Don't mind the HUGE pile of socks in the background. I couldn't find my keys again so I dumped out the basket things the socks ate them.


Brody is getting so big!!! He has two teeth on the bottom and one about to pop through on top!

5 comments:

Abby said...

Cute bow and outfit..I am just a little jelous, I think I will be dressing up my boys soon.
I say blondes have more fun!! I always go brown and always go back to being blonde!!

lindsy said...

whoa, how cute!
your playground looks like fun too =)

Aubrey Leong said...

The outfit is adorable. Good Job! And your hair looks cute. I'm glad you decided to go blonde. It will be fun for summer!

H. said...

You are right about Jen making the gals in the ward so good-looking. We will miss her in many ways. I love seeing your creations Darcy. But how do you find time to do this? Do you sleep?

Darcy said...

Who is H that jsut made that comment?? When I make fun creations I don't sleep! I normally start them when the kids go to bed and finish them at about 2 or 3 in the morning! I LOVE doing it but I am soooooo tired the next day!