Sunday, April 13, 2008

One big wrestling match!!!

Those are the words that come to mind when I think of Stake Conference today!!!! It was Corey Marci, Addie, Max, Allissa, Zander, Brody, Zach and I and one poor old lady in the row with us!!! That was equaled 5 kids under 3 and under!!!! I have to say they were pretty good the first half. Wish I had pictures to post! I can't tell you much about the meeting besides the words that brother Canapa said...How amazing it is that after 40 years of marriage he joined the church and was sealed to his wife! They seem like such a neat couple. I was watching sister Canapa during the talk and she was just wiping her tears of joy! I bet many of times she though the day would never come that her husband would be speaking in Stake Conference! What an amazing story he had to share. I guess what I got from stake conference is have faith, pray a ton and you never know what might happen one day! My goal for the week is commit to saying my PRAYS and go to the gym at least 2 times (I am trying to be successful so I will just say 2 times)!! Well off to go scrapbook and sew with annamarie! I am making an album for my new niece and my other nieces first birthday!Annamarie is sewing a nursing cover for her sister in law! What fun!

4 comments:

Marci said...

No kidding!!! I guess having kids at church is Heavenly Father's way of testing young couples endurance -- to see if we can remain faithful even if we can't hear a word that's being taught over the pulpit. I keep wanting to be inspired by your projects, but can only think of all the half-finished projects I have sitting around the house. Maybe I need to commit to no more procrastination. Funny you were inspired to pray from Stake Conference, that's what I got too!

Abby said...

Sounds like a crazy day...I wish you had pictures too. Hope you had fun sewing!

Aubrey Leong said...

I know how that goes! Robert works Sunday and I am dreading going to church. Well, I chickened out today and didn't buy any fabric. But I did learn how to knit. I have sewing questions for you! I will call you tomorrow.

Ryan, Sheena, and Riley said...

Hey!! I found your blog on Aubrey's blog our is www.theshurtzblog.blogspot.com. What a cool story.