Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I'm in LOVE...


What can I say besides I am head over heels in love with my little man BRODY!! He seriously brightens up my day (which is hard to do lately) with his amazing smile, adorable expressions, and his love of snuggling me. His age (20m) is about the funnest stage yet. I dote on every new word he learns to says, every new task he can accomplish, and just about everything he does. I'm sure I am enjoying him so much because I don't already have a six month old that I am taking care of on top of him. I do have to say though, the things he is learning to do now are things that Zander and Allissa learned at about 14m not 20m. He is my "SLOW" child ;0) or as Dr. Bernstein would say he is a typical third child. He gains extra points in my heart because he can't really be super naughty and he doesn't really talk back yet and when he does either of the two, he is still little enough that it is still a little on the cute side. (I try to not let him know I think it is cute though because I know in a few months it won't be "CUTE" anymore. Lately he has not been enjoying nursery and my confession now is , I'm kind of glad when they bring him to me because then I get to snuggle him for almost two hours. I love when he falls asleep on my chest and I can love on him! Ok enough about Mr. Grumples....

1 comment:

Holli said...

he is so cute i just wont to hug him :)