Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Annuals...


On Saturday I splurged and bought a few annuals to plant in our empty pots and in the planter by our front door. It was pretty crummy weather as you can see from what the kids are wearing but we still enjoyed ourselves. Lissie was a professional at pulling the flowers out of the plastic and handing them to me. Zander was the water boy and Brody was just there. I hope that over the next few months the flower grow and that I don't kill them!

Zach doing the finally watering before we put them on the deck!

Lissie and Brody messing around on the tractor!
The three amigos bringing me the pots from the backyard so I can fill them with beautiful flowers


Just a random picture of the two best buddies!!!

Lissie and I sitting on my parents driveway. Can you see the famous water slide in the background!!!! Aubrey you will be going down it this summer when you come to visit!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Aubrey Leong said...

I Love the picture of the 3 amigos. Can't wait to see your cute kids and meet Carleigh (did I spell that right?) I'm half way done with her special present. What I am NOT excited for is the water slide. Please do not be mean to me when you see me in a bathing suit!

Holli said...

wow look at all that green grass.