Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Today was a day filled with sewing in the morning and playing in the afternoon. After lunch today we went over to my sisters house to play. My two nephews Gabe and Spencer are here with my brother for the summer so while my brother is at work the kids are at my parents house. Zander loves playing with the "big boys" and they are nice enough to play with him. My brother gave my nephew Spencer a Mohawk not a fohawk (which I happen to thing are cute every once in a while) a few weeks ago so Robyn and I decided it was time for it to disappear. He fought us on the issue saying my dad will get mad and we assured him it was ok and we were doing it. Robyn got out her clippers and I went to town on the nasty Mohawk. It bought true joy to my life shaving it off!!!! It was like saying goodbye to white trash and hello normal kid!! Next up was Zander and then I finished off my shaving adventure with Brody. Brody was by far the easiest to do. He didn't even flinch when I was shaving around his ears! It was awesome!!!
Below are the results...

Spencer trying to look hardcore


Robyn's clippers only went up to a size 4 so they all ended up with buzz cuts. I think it is perfect for summer. Zander told me that he doesn't like Brody's hair because he doesn't look the same!


Here is little miss Liss being naughty on the swings. When I told her to get down and that we don't stand on swings she replied, "But Spencer did it!"

And then here is Big Pumper Zander himself! He is a pumping pro and can actually pump so high that it scares me a little. He has a slice of bread hanging from his mouth just in case you are wondering what it is!
I love warm days like today when the kids can play outside and enjoy the great outdoors!

1 comment:

Holli said...

I think that's funny what Zander said about Brody's hair because he doesn't look the same. but he dose look different but totally cute :)