Friday, August 21, 2009

and we're off...

So we are about ready to hit the road!! I am so excited to have some quality and quantity time as a family!!! We are leaving in a few hours and driving to Sandusky, OH tonight! Zach has enough reward points with Hilton so tonight we are going to stay in a hotel for FREEE!!!! We didn't think setting up camp at 11pm would be very fun! Then tomorrow we will drive to Niagra Falls and go camping there for a day! On Sunday we will wake up and drive to Palmyra NY to tour the church history sites. Sunday night we will most likely drive to CT to stay with my bestest Aunt Betty and her girls and their kids! I am soooooooo excited to see everyone and meet my cousins three kids. They are all about the same age besides Carleigh. When we leave CT we will drive to Columbus OH and hopefully get to meet up with my old roommate Sheena and her family! Then back home!!! It will be about 33 hours worth of driving so we will have tons of bonding time as a family! I really am so excited to leave I wish Zach was home right now and didn't have to work today. Carleigh has been sleeping all day so hopefully she decides to continue to sleep all night! Brody is doing awesome with his potty training. Lissie is turning into a little girl and Zander is crazy full of energy and would be in heaven if I let him eat otter pops all day. But since I don't he is quite a handful!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Sounds like a fun trip! Palmyra is beautiful! You are awesome to travel with all the little ones--one week of camping with my little guy was enough for me for while!!! Be safe, have fun, and tell Sheena Hi for me.

Autumn&Nettie said...

Wow!! Sounds like an awesome trip. Wish I was coming. Drive safely and take lots and lots of pics so you can blog about it :)