Saturday, August 8, 2009

California dreamin'

So, I am out in California and thought I would be board out of my mind. So I called up my brother (from another mother) Morgan and we are down here in Temecula having a good time. I saw their little girl Molly, she is a chunky monkey!

Riding Dirt bikes. These are little 50 cc jobs that are really squirrelly, they can get out from under you pretty easy, but are not too dangerous.

This is the coyote that I shot this morning.

Morgan and I got this little guy at about 7 am Cali time. Darcy called me at about 8 am Darcy called me and asked what we were doing. After telling her she said, "You already killed a coyote, it's only 8 o'clock there." She was still in bed at 10 am in Wis.


So, everything that is worth it requires a price. Today the price was a bloody eyebrow. I got hit by the scope when I shot the coyote, earning the mark of the modern hunter.

This is back at Ken and Sandi's house. Sandi came down and fed Morgan and I breakfast and wasn't paying any attention to my face as we were talking. Finally, she turned and looked at me and gasped as though I were a troll.














1 comment:

USMC Bentleys said...

I thought you were a troll brother. You sure look like you were having fun out there in the country shootin' wild animals and riding 4 wheelers. Miss doing that in AK for sure.