Friday, August 7, 2009

Birth Announcement

It is currently 1:05am and I should be sleeping! Instead of sleeping I decided to stay up and make this...
I took the pictures tonight and made this announcement in my photo editing program Paint Shop Pro. It was fun playing around with it!!! Carleigh is almost exactly two weeks old. It is crazy thinking that exactly two weeks ago Carleigh was still in my belly!!! I am so glad she is out!!!! We are so blessed to have her in our family! I just love her to pieces and so does everyone else!!!So far she is as PERFECT as they come. My due date is this coming Wednesday so it will be interesting to see if Carleigh livens up a bit. She still sleeps about 23 hours a day!!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I love your annoucement! I think you've discovered another side business. You're so crafty!! :)

Jen I said...

23 hours a day?! LUCKY! Oh well, just enjoy it - I'm sure it won't last. Cute announcement!

Aubrey Leong said...

Oh my goodness I can't wait to see her!! Okay you are going to have to give me a paint shop tutorial when I come...and bows...and I'll clean your house...deal!?