Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Still in love...

We are all still so in love with Baby Carleigh Jane!!! We still all fight over who get to hold her, we all want to snuggle her, and we all want her to suck on our fingers!! Well, I guess the last one only applies to the kids!!! Zander learned a cool new trick today that baby Carleigh likes to "latch on" to his nose! This little girl is going to be well loved and well exposed to germs!
This is what sweet baby Carleigh Jane does best!!!
I wanted into the bedroom to find Zander and Carleigh doing this...Carleigh is sucking on Zanders ever so CLEAN fingers!!!!

Lissie Boo loving on her new baby sister!


Different angle of the finger sucking!

Little Carleigh chillin in my lap in the tent when. We went "camping" on Sunday night!!! We set up the tent in the front yard and ate popcorn and apples with carmel and watched a movie!

First time I captured her sucking her fingers!


The Ward's brought dinner over on Sunday so the kids took turns holding her! Thea was amazed by her!

My in laws are coming in town tomorrow and I should be up cleaning the house but instead I am snuggling a baby and updating the blog!!! I sooooo wish I had a maid to follow everyone around and clean up after them. Especially when all I want to do is SLEEP!!!! If only I wasn't the very untrained maid in the house...

8 comments:

Amy Snell said...

She seriously is the cutest thing on the planet!! I wish you lived closer so I could get my squeezes in :):) She is adorable!!

AnnaMarie said...

Oh, that's so nice that Zach's parents are coming! I wish I was there. I love his mom. What cute pics of the kids with littlest dolly. Love them. What a little sweetie!

Megan said...

I can't wait to meet her tomorrow. I should warn you that my boys LOVE babies, so make sure you set very clear limits of what they can do :)

Richard and Diane said...

She is so cute!! I can't wait for mine to come. Don't worry about cleaning, you just had a baby you don't need to clean, your in-laws will understand. I'm glad you guys are doing so well.

Wells Family said...

She just beautiful! Congrats!!!

lindsy said...

She is adorable! So cute that all the kids love her so much.

Autumn&Nettie said...

She is a darling!! I need to call you sometime and catch up. I will wait for awhile after the in laws leave. You have such a cute fam Darcy!!!

Amber said...

She is so adorable. Its so neat that your other kids love her so much. What a fun family you have.