Monday, July 13, 2009

Who's a fatty...

You might think this post would be about the woman who is 9 months pregnant, its not.

So, Zander was asking my brother Eric to get him some Fruit Loops in a baggie and Eric had put it in a bowl and told Zander that he could have it as is or nothing. So, Zander, being the obstinate four year old that he is, argued with Eric. "Yes." "No." You know how it goes. So, Eric switched tactics to, offering a piece of fruit. Zander came back with the most mature thing he could, "You're mean!" Among other things that will come out later.

Fast forward, Eric brought Zander out to me and said, "Zander, you tell your mother what you said to me." Zander hesitated and eventually came out with it... "Um, mom, I called Eric fat, because he is."

Eric and I laughed hysterically. Eric is a big man, six foot four inches and built like a defensive lineman. I tried so hard not to laugh so I could reprimand Zander, but it just wasn't there. It was too funny. Kids really call 'em. Like they see 'em

The rest of the day Eric couldn't stop telling the story.

1 comment:

The Bostons said...

Yea for an update... How are you doing though??? Where is a picture of your belly???