Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wisconsin Dells Vacation

So I am way behind on the things I wanted to blog about. So a few months ago they had a contest at Zach's work and Zach won so we got to go to the Dells, for FREE!!!!! We had such a blast. I was a little hesitant in wanting to go, being that I was 33 weeks prego and the kids are so little I thought it would be lame. Boy, was I wrong! It was the most fun, I think our family has ever had together. I want to go back this winter when I am about to go crazy stuck in this house. Zander was about a half inch to short for all the big rides but Zach managed to take him on EVERY ride besides the straight down drop one. Up until the very last two rides we tried to take him on they said he was too little. Even though he had gone on all the rides already. Zander was so sad when they rejected his height. Allissa was very brave and went on the two and three story high rides that were in the bucket dumping area. Brody got put down a few times by himself and was less then thrilled when he got to the bottom. He liked going down with us but that was technically breaking the rules so it depended on what lifeguard was watching. Here are some pictures to enjoy!!!
We are all ready to go to the water park!
Brody in the kiddi pool
Zander going do the slide that lead into the kiddi pool!

Zach going down the steep scary slide. Zander loved the red one you lay on your belly on a rug!

Lissie boo
Zach and I on the balcony!
THE END






1 comment:

USMC Bentleys said...

You guys look like you had a great time. Congrats on the baby and when were you going to tell us that you had a blog like we do??? Anyway All of our love to you. XOXOXOXO