Tuesday, July 14, 2009

36w 2d

Maralee this is for you!!!
I am so ready to pop this little girl out! She is totally in my ribs and it drives me crazy!!! Zander was my photographer so that is why the pictures are so AWESOME!!!! Dr. G is going to do her thing on July 23rd so hopefully if all goes as planned she will be here on the 23rd or 24th!!! The two doctors that I like are on call those days so hopefully it happens then! My belly feels huge this time around compared to the other three bellies!


3 comments:

Lauren said...

You look super darling! Best of luck with delivery. Be sure to post pictures!!!

Richard and Diane said...

You are not big! I feel like I'm about as big as you look and I'm only 15 weeks. Can't wait to see your little girl, hope everything goes smoothly.

Lila said...

CUTE BELLY! & cute mama!