Friday, July 24, 2009

The Facts...

So it is me now and not Zach!!! From what I have seen on our blog Zach left out all the facts...

Carleigh Jane Spafford
July 24th 2009, 1:43am
6.0 pounds 18.5 inches
I started having contractions at 8pm. We got to the hospital at 11:38 and about two hours later she was her! I am so glad it went quick and I wasn't tortured to much. So far she has been PERFECT!!!! I have yet to hear her cry except the few squawks right when she came out. The Neonatologist is checking her out now. They for whatever reason are doing it in the nursery and not the room. I am not a fan of that. I think it is tacky that I don't even get to see the doctor yet I will get a bill from him/her. Zander is chillin next to me in bed watching cartoons and Zach took Lissie and Brody to get some lunch and hopefully take a nap. She has beautiful hands and nails! I am in LOVE!!!!
All Lissie wants to do is hold her. Hopefully the excitement will wear off shortly. Well my delicious lunch just arrived so I better eat it before it is cold cardboard pizza!!!

8 comments:

Amber said...

Oh she is so beautiful! Congratulations! How fun. I wish I was there to hold her and kiss her. There isn't anything like a newborn. Enjoy her.

lindsy said...

Hey Congratulations!!!! She looks just like another beautiful little Spafford baby. Thanks for the minute to minute updates Zach =)

AnnaMarie said...

How wonderful that she's such a perfect girl. And there's no way Lissy is going to get tired of her anytime soon. I wish I was there to see her!

Heather said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations! I love her bow and I cant believe how cute she is!! Your family is adorable

H. said...

COngratulations!!!! Woo-hoo to you all! Another gorgeous spafford baby.

Christen and Ian said...

Congrats Darcy! She's a purty one! I'm glad it was quick too- I hope I get that lucky!!

Jen I said...

She's so pretty! But shoot, she weighed less than either of my twins! Lucky! Those pictures are such de ja vu for me! I haven't seen pictures of that hospital in forever! And let me tell you - it's a dang nice place to have a baby. NY was terrible, and I'm sure if I have one in Miami it will be even more nasty. Go use their hot tubs! I wished I had got someone to come to my room and give me a massage, but I only found out too late that they did it there! Congratulations!

Lauren said...

Congratulations, Darcy! She's precious. Glad to know that everything went smoothly (and quickly!)! Happy recovery!