Monday, July 20, 2009

from fevers to stomach flu!

There is nothing better than kid number 1 and kid number 3 have a fever for a week straight between the two of them and then topping it off with kid number 2 throwing up!!!! Hopefully we will get through the next few days seizure free. That is about all I can hope for, oh, and that I don't get it. Gosh I just HATE, HATE, HATE sick kids! It is like I am suppose to never hangout with anyone or get to go anywhere, ever again. Hopefully we get all of our illnesses out of the way before baby Carleigh decides to arrive...


Well since I have been house bound for the past week I have managed to potty train Mr. Brodster, finish sewing three quilts, finish the bumper pads and the carseat cover! If you want to see them go here... http://www.darcysoutlet.blogspot.com/

Now if I could only get half that excited about cleaning the house so that it is spotless when baby Carleigh arrives that would be GREAT!!! I do have my Taylor Swift CD back that has been MIA in Zach's car for several weeks so I guess I should go turn it on and GET TO WORK!!!!! The only way to clean is with Taylor blaring through the house and me singing and dancing to make the cleaning less horrible. One day when I have an extra 100.00 a month I will have a cleaning lady that comes and does all the deep cleaning!!!!! Until then I guess I will attempt to do it!


Here is what Brody does best these days!!! We are on day 8 today and the past three days including today have been accident free!!!!! It will be interesting to see what happens when Baby Carleigh arrives?




It is definitely a family affair!!! Everyone wants to help

1 comment:

Richard and Diane said...

I hope everyone gets better before Carleigh comes too. I'm so jealous that Brody is potty training, Brooklyn has no interest and won't try for me. Good luck getting stuff done. Hope everything goes well with the delivery.