Sunday, July 26, 2009

Always enough love...

I remember having Zander and being so in love him with and all of his little parts that when we got pregnant for the second time I was a little worried that I wouldn't love baby number two quite as much. Well now that baby number 4 Carleigh is here I am convinced that there is always enough love for each and every baby!!! I love finally being able to hold her and cuddle her. Since I had the miscarriage right before we got pregnant with Carleigh I felt like the day would never come when I would be able to hold and love on my baby! Well after about 13 months of being pregnant practically she is finally mine! I could just rub her soft little fuzz head all day!!!!


All packed up ready to go home!!!! We left the hospital Saturday around 1ish!


We went straight to my parents house from the hospital to show her off and pick up Zander and Allissa!!!!Kendra holding her for the first time!!!
My Little sister mara holding Carleigh for the first time! Carleigh is holding the lamby that Mara gave to him. Lamby was Mara's special thing and she has two of them! One was a replacement when the other got lost for awhile. She was so sweet and gave baby Reid one of them and Caraleigh the other. If you know Mara that was a huge deal for her to give the babies her special Lamby. It was so sweet I almost cried!!!!

Lissie holding Carleigh for the thousandth time!!!!!

Zach fell asleep last night and while I got ready for bed I plopped a sleeping baby in his arms for a picture!!!

The first thing Brody wanted to do this morning was hold baby Carleigh jane!!! Sorry for the scary morning shot of me!!!

Same with Zander and Lissie too!!!

6 comments:

Lila said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I am glad your new baby is finally here, and she is gorgeous!

emily j said...

She is so cute, I can't wait to see her...

Renée and Jaime said...

You have such a cute family! I'm that you are home now and that all is well.

Aubrey Leong said...

Can't wait to meet her!!!

AnnaMarie said...

Oh,she is such a sweetie! I really, really want to hold her. I love this post, about there being enough love. I know how you feel. Love you guys!

Heather said...

Your family is SO cute!! I am so happy for you!! I am in love with your cute baby carseat and blanket. You are so talented!!!!