Monday, May 16, 2011

Family fun on the tramp!!!

Family time came be sooooooo mu fun!!!


Lissie's attempt at a flip!
Carleigh had know idea why we were all laughing at her!!!



Side view!

Picture 3



Picture 2


Picture 1

Zander took this picture of Zach and I. I think he did a mighty fine job!!!



This is a very rare photo! I am never in any of our pictures!!! Please excuse the pj's and bedhead!!!








On Sunday after we were done with our new family tradition of making and eating crepes Brody asked Zach and I if we would come out on the tramp when we were done cleaning. We decided when we were done we better keep our word and we had a last. Carleigh had some crazy static hair that had us all laughing!!!! Zander was doing front flips with Lissie and Brody "attempting" to do the same!!!! It is always fun to take time out of my cleaning duties and spend so quality time with the kiddos!!!! Soon enough they are all going to be grown and gone!

4 comments:

Richard and Diane said...

Your family is so cute! I can't believe how big your kids are, especially Carleigh, she is so big. Hope you guys are doing well.

Tyler said...

Minnesota misses you!

AnnaMarie said...

I love the trampoline pictures! How fun! :) Our neighbors have one and Katie LOVES when we go on with her. I love Carleigh's static hair. Too funny! Your kids just keep getting more and more beautiful. Great job on those dresses; just gorgeous. You rock!

Steve and Steph said...

those are REALLY cute pictures!! I love her static hair! You guys are cute and we will miss you guys a lot!