Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Sunday randomness!

Like our new swing set in the back ground?? We got in from our neighbors for 75 bucks!!! What a steal!!! We left our old swing set in WI and I was really regretting it until we got this one!!!!

Nothing like eating corn on the cob nude!!!! We had tons of butterflies in our house that night!!!!
Carleigh is one in style chica!!!!



Should I go to the beach...mountains....or bed?!?!?!?!



Once there was a MULLET and....

And now there is NOT!!!!!



This week we have been up to a whole lot of nothing besides sewing!!! I have been a crazy busy worker bee!!! I am loving every minute of it!!! Crazy 8 and Gymboree are having an awesome sale right now so I was about to stock up for Lissie when I got the idea that I need to just sew all the fabric I have in my garage! So that is what I am doing!!! I still bought some things like skinny jeans and bootcut jeans for 6.99. I can't really make them for any cheaper then that!!! I have been inspired by many wonderful sewing blogger's that make up their own sewing patterns so that has been what I have been doing. I have taken a few of Lissies' tops and dresses that I love and drafted patterns from them!!! Check out my craft blogs for pictures of my creations and trust me there will me a lot more to come!!!!

1 comment:

Aubrey Leong said...

When did you get a swing set?! Must have been today because I haven't heard anything about it. What a steal!!