Monday, May 16, 2011

Sunday


The kids are going like weeds and getting so old. I wish they would slow down a bit. Carleigh hates nursery still and refuses to stay in there. After crying for 40 minutes I go and rescue her so the leaders don't have to listen to her. She spends the rest of the time asleep on me or the RS floor!!!!! Lissie and Carleigh are modeling their new spring wrap dresses that I made this past week. Notice Zander and Zach are twiners!!! Zander loves getting dressed up like Pappi on Sunday!!!


Walking down the hall ready to leave for church!



Little Lissie Boo bossing Carleigh around!



Carleigh just beat him up by making him hit his hand on the fireplace


Carleighs dress turned out sooooooo long. I had the exact measurements for the size 1 and that is how it fits her!




She is hiding her purple balloon behind her back!


Such a happy little girl!!!


Look at that face he is giving me!!!!



Zander giving me his "I'M SO COOL" smile!!!!

No comments: