Friday, May 23, 2008

1 year ago...

1 year ago exactly I was at the hospital in labor with Brody! It is so crazy how fast time flies. I can't believe it has been a year already! I miss it! I LOVE being pregnant and giving birth. What a miricle it is. I feel so blessed to have experienced it three time so far and hopefully a few more in the future... (now for those of you who might be wondering I am not pregnant.) I have a bridesmaid dress I have to fit in at the beginning of August!

At the moment Brody is in his bed crying. The clock reads 12:28am. What in the world am I still doing up? Zach tried to calm him down so he would go back to sleep but it didn't work. I think he just want to come stuggle in bed with us to celebrate his first year of life with us. I am just glad that Zander and Matt are sleeping through the crying. The last thing we need is all three of them up!!! Well off to go rescue Brody! I don't feel like listening to him cry for the next 20 minutes. His upper right tooth just broke through the skin yesterday so it might be hurting him. His crying has almost stopped maybe I will luck out and he will fall back to sleep while I type....... It is now 12:40 and Brody is fast asleep and so is Zach I must add.

Good Night!!!!!

1 comment:

lindsy said...

He's just excited for his birthday =) I'm glad the other two kept sleeping!