Friday, May 23, 2008

Zander's 1st sleepover...

Ok so first off the pictures are in the wrong order so start from the bottom and work you way up!


Then brody woke up and cried which woke Matt up. All Matt said was, "Were is my blanket?" Zach recovered Matt and re position Zander the wild sleeper and this was the finished product! They slept all night just perfect!
Here is a head shot of the two of them... oh and Brody is asleep about 3 feet away in his crib I forgot to take his picture...
Zach put the boy to bed a little after 7. I went in at 7:39 and the were playing on the floor with the little fisher price balls from the ball popper. I told them that they had to stay in bed or that Zach would have to go sleep in the baby crib. At about 7:45 I went back in and to my surprise they were STILL in bed but playing with the balls under the covers. Next I told them that not only did they have to stay in bed but that they weren't allowed to talk. They went right to sleep. After Grey's I came upstairs to find them sleeping like this...


READ LAST




This morning I awoke to the sounds of a strange little boy voice saying, "Zander's mommy I need to go potty." That was how my day started... Everyone ate breakfast like champs and have been playing nicely together ever since!!!!! There is nothing better then a GREAT playmate! Matt you will be missed!!!!!!

We are off to the gym in about 45 minutes I need to go get everyone dressed and out the door. I think it will take me all that time!

1 comment:

lindsy said...

Hey, I'm so glad you posted pictures! They are so cute! I'm glad that they finally went to sleep okay for you. Sounds like he's having a ball. Thank you!!!!