Friday, May 23, 2008

Strike a pose!!!

Alissa just looked soooo cute yesterday I couldn't help but take model shots of her! I couln't believe that she was up for saying cheese without squinting her eyes and wrinkling up her nose like she normally does!
She is just hamming it up for the camera! She is wearing Zander's sandals from two summers ago...I think they work for a girl too...what do you think??? I haven't found any cute sandals that I felt like spending money on. That is hard for me to do if you know me I can spend money on just about anything! I am working on that!
I told Allissa to stand up and show me how big she was ( I was trying to get a full body shot) and she stood up on her tip toes and put her arms up! It was too CUTE!!! She is getting so big! I LOVE listening to her talk and put sentences together. Her voice is so SWEET and she articulates really well. Her stitches are gone and her cut is healing quite nice! In a few more weeks it should be as good as new!
Alissa is our PERFECT LITTLE DOLLY!!!!! She can do absolutely no wrong in her Pappi's eyes! I can't believe she is only two and already has her Pappi wrapped around her finger!

No comments: