Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Apple Holler...

On Tuesday we went to Apple Holler for Playgroup! It was a blast. Just a little shout out to all you EX-Wisconsinites we SURE MISS YOU AT PLAYGROUP!!!!! (I know you are all in a better place now!) It was only Me, Becky, Marci, and Marci's Mom at playgroup. Although the numbers were small we still had a great time! You can tell by the pictures! The kids had a blast playing in the CORN sandbox, hiding in the hay forts, petting the goats, and of course playing on the train! We were will all done playing we ate some yummy (fat-free;0)) elephant ears, donuts, and apple turnovers! They were super yummy and super healthy! I am only dreaming about the fat free and healthy part. It is a good thing I guilted myself into running for 30 minutes on the treadmill last night...




Alissa all by her lonesome!
That apple looks so yummy I could eat it!
Zander and Kevin on top of the hay fort! They are almost exactly one year apart. Dec 20th and Dec 21st!

Wouldn't it be hilarious if one day the meet back up at BYU and fell in love? That is such a cute picture of the two of them!

L to R Brody, Allissa, Addies, Max, Zander and Kevin!

The perfect end to a wonderful playgroup!

7 comments:

Abby said...

That place looks and sounds so cute!! You look great Darcy...I love your hair color!!
oh and I also LOVE Allisa's bows you better believe IF I ever get a boy I will be coming to you for bows!!!

Abby said...

hello I meant girl...duh

AnnaMarie said...

Sorry we missed it!

lindsy said...

the corn sandbox sounds like fun. I don't remember that one last year!

H. said...

Your kids are looking so grown up! When did that happen?

emily j said...

I wish we could have been there, Apple Holler is the best, isn't it??

Jen I said...

Awww, look at all those cute kids! I really miss Apple Holler. I really liked that place. I don't know what my deal was - I totally lost your blog address for a while! I'm back on it now.