Saturday, October 4, 2008

A day at the farm...

On Thursday we went to the farm with Zanders preschool. It was AMESOME!!!!! We had a great time. The weather was freezing probably about 50 degrees with a little drizzle here and there so that kind of stunk but what do you expect living in the state. The farm was better then I expect. We were able to pet rabbits, chicks, pigs, potbelly pigs, kittens, goats, sheep's, lamas, and milk the cow. Oh and I forgot the horses! Zander was sooooo excited for the pony ride. It was so neat to see touch and hold the animals and not be afraid of them. I am not going to lie it really made me want to get a kitten. Zach is allergic to them so in will never happen not to mention then my Aubrey would never be able to come and visit me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zander picked out the biggest pumpkin he saw! It was cute to watch him to and hold it. Then he was nice and picked out a pumpkin for miss Allissa!
Him with his little girlfriend Katelyn. They were petting the goats together.
Marci hold the baby chick while Zander got to pet it!
At last the pony ride. It was toward the end of our trip. Zander wanted to ride the pony since we got there so it was a long pretty patient wait for him.

Addie and Zander with the cow. I think it is the cutest picture I have ever seen of Addie. I LOVE her big cheese in the picture!

3 comments:

Aubrey Leong said...

So fun...miss you guys! I don't recommend getting a kitten..maybe a baby chick insted?

lindsy said...

oh my gosh, how cute! you're seriously making me consider putting matt into preschool this year ... I want to go on a school field trip =)

AnnaMarie said...

This looks like a better place than Apple Holler...all the pumpkins at Apple Holler were huge, so we didn't get one.