Saturday, September 27, 2008

Family Photo Shoot :0)


Today was the first day I got ready in WEEKS!!! I have not had my make-up done or hair down in soooooo long I can't remember the last time. I have felt soooo NASTY lately. I feel like I need to apologize to anyone who has seen me the past few weeks. We planned on going to harvest fest at state fair but by the time we got down with our Saturday chores and errands it was to late. I didn't want to ditch out on Women's Conference (which started at 4:30) at church so we didn't go. It was fun trying to get a few pictures that were decent. I wish we had a photographer with us so we could have gotten a nice family photo :0(

My handsome man and I in our front yard by the birch tree.


Allissa insisting on doing her silly face...
I love my little family so much!!! They make me so HAPPY!!! The other day the three of them were playing outside on the back deck and it was so cute to watch them interact together. They were little three little ducks all in a row. I love how close in age they are!!! It is so fun to see them all playing together and enjoying each others company!!!

Off to women's conference I go! I always love going to women's conference because I come home feeling edified and recharged to be a woman, wife and mother!!! I will report later about it!!!

9 comments:

lindsy said...

you'll have to tell me all about the women's conference. Ben was on call this weekend and has been called in all day today ... it's almost 10pm and he's still MIA. Cute pictures! Last time I saw you you were blond =)

emily j said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emily j said...

CUTE PICTURES! I LOVE THEM!

Aubrey Leong said...

What a BEAUTIFUL family and Mom!

Holli said...

Hey fun pic. I love womens conference too. It was verey uplifting expecial the last talk i cant spell his name but i think that last talk was somthing every women needs to here once in a wail ya know. any ways love ya Holli

Megan said...

You guys are so good about pictures. You all look great. I'm still planning on Thursday. I wish I could have been at women's conference but Josh was doing cases.

AnnaMarie said...

Really nice pictures...way to go. :)

Wells Family said...

What beautiful photos. You look so gorgous!!! Your kids look precious, even Allysa's silly face.

H. said...

Those pictures are so, so cute!! you are a gorgeous, wonderful, blessed family.