Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Yep we're Italian!

All I can say is yep we're Italian!!! Brody will not hardy eat anything except his famous "BA BA" unless I make homemade pasta and meatballs!! The little guy ate two meatballs and two helpings of pasta. I was quite impressed. The crazy part is when he was done eating there was only 3 little pasta pieces on the floor whereas normally his entire plate ends up on the fllor. If you don't believe me come check out my kitchen floor!
Look at those cute little teeth on the bottom
Big bite of meatball!
Allissa with her plate she ate all five of her meatballs and didn't want to finish her second helping of pasta!
Zander being a cool guy! He wanted his picture taken too so he came back to the table to sit down.

1 comment:

Holli said...

Your kid are really cute :)