Monday, September 1, 2008

This is my husband!

He was ice skating with Zander and Allissa in the front yard! It was soooo cute!


1.
What is his name? Zach
2. Who eats more? hmmm that is a good question! I think I might eat more but it depends on the meal.
3. Who said I love you first? He did.
4. Who is taller? Zach but not by much :0(
5. Who is smarter? I would say he is
6. Who is more sensitive? Me
7.Who does the laundry? Me I try to have him help me put it away because I hate doing it but he will normally say he doesn't know where to put the kids clothes. He will put ours away.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are standing at the foot of the bed looking at it, he does.
9. Who pays the bills? He makes the money I spend it.
10. Who cooks more? I do
11. What meals do you cook together? Breakfast it is too hard for one person to make the bacon, eggs, pancakes, and hash browns and get the timing right.
12. Who is more stubborn? me
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? I think I try to admit when I am wrong but he does too.
14. Who has more siblings? We both had 4 but my parents adopted three from Kazakhstan when I was 16 so now I do!
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think I probably do not that I am proud to admit that.
16. What do you like to do together? Date night, going for walks, spending time with our family!
17. Who eats more sweets? We both eat them but not out of control
18. Guilty pleasures? Eating out is mine his is bottled rootbeer!
19. How did you meet? We met at the scary buffalo grove branch in IL when I was home for thanksgiving break from BYU-I.
20. Who asked who out first? he did
21. Who kissed who first? He kissed me
22. Who proposed? Zach
23. His best features? his eyes
24. What is his greatest quality? He is an amazing husband and Pappi to our children!
25. Tag? Lindsy, Marci and whoever else is bored

2 comments:

Amber said...

Very cute blog! You have an awesome husband. Thank you again for the adorable bows! The nurses love playing dress up with Jaileigh. They will put a new outfit and bow on her head and then get her out and show her off. It's so cute. Congratulations on your bun in the oven. Love Amber

Christen and Ian said...

Hey! Congrats on baby number 4- I havent even seen you since you had just the one at Logan's Wedding! So fun! And that picture is adorable!