Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lindsy Tagged me

A- Attached or single: married for 5 years!
B- Best Friend: male-Zach female Aubrey
C-Cake or Pie: ice cream cake!
D-Day: FRIDAY!! Zach gets home and we have the whole weekend ahead!
E- Essential Item: ...FOOD
F- Favorite Color: blue
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: worms
H-Home town: Temecula, CA
I- Indulgences: fried ice cream
J- January or July?: July it is warm plus my birthday and anniversary month!
K-Kids: 3 with #4 on the way Alexzander, Allissa, Brody and we will see who will be next on
L-Life is incomplete without: my family, all of them
M- Marriage Date: july 25th
N-Number of Siblings: Jamie , Eric, todd, Robyn, me, Kendra, Mara, Faith= 8 of us
O-Oranges or Apples: oranges off my grandma's tree
P- Phobias or Fears: someone braking into our house in the middle of the night
Q- Quote: Can't think of one this is too deep of a question
R- Reason To Smile: I love my husband and I have 3 healthy beautiful children.
S- Season: Spring, Summer and Fall...anything but winter
T- Tag Three: anyone who is bored like me
U- Unknown fact about me: I slept with my parents up until the day I got married (not every night but when I got scared or when I couldn't sleep ...
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Vegetarian
W- Worst Habit: to many to list
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds
Y-Your favorite food: Budda's delight (tufu and snow peas)
Z- Zodiac Sign: cancer or is that not it

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

Hey...we go back to Milwaukee maybe like the 30th of this month, and then we are there until November 20, when we fly out to AZ! So we'll be there for Halloween, Katie's first birthday...and lots of fun stuff.