Monday, September 22, 2008

Sunday/MOMMY CAN WE FINGER PAINT????

I just love everything about my DOLLY!!! Especially that I can make her cute bows and clothes to wear an that she will actually wear them! I know there will come a day soon enough when it will no longer be cool to wear clothes that mom made and bows! For now I am going to enjoy every minute of it!!!
Yesterday was Sunday the day we go to church. Zach insisted that I stay home and sleep to get rested for today since I would be all by myself with the kids. He took Zander and Allissa to church with him and Brody stayed home with me and napped the entire time but maybe 30 minutes. Before the kids left I took a few pictures of them in the front yard. They looked too cute to not take their pictures. I wish it was easier to capture their cuteness. Allissa is in the looks silly with she tries to smile stage.
Make a sily face. I think I need to teach my kids so new silly faces they always do the same one...
Brotherly and sisterly LOVE!! Zach said I can't wait until 20 years from now when they get married and we can bring these pictures out!!!
Zander doing the same silly face

Our little handsome man. Look how "COOL" he looks!!!



MOMMY CAN WE FINGER PAINT?????



This morning while I was cleaning the kitchen and talking on the speaker phone to Aubrey Zander requested that he would like to finger paint. We hadn't done it in a while so I hesitated at first and then said, "sure buddy." And I got it out. The kids had a blast mixing the colors. zander said "mommy look I mixed red and yellow and made orange!" I am glad they had a good time doing it. I want to try and do at least one craft activty with them every day. I thing we are starting week three with no TV. That's right no PBS kids for Zander. I didn't think he could live without it but some how some way he has survived...He wakes up every morning and gets himself dressed and goes out in the backyard to play. He has almost forgotten completely about the TV so that has been nice.




Allissa showing off her messy hands!!! I love this picutres!!!
Mr. Z having a good ole time. Look how pretty his picture is!!!
Proudly hanging his picture on the fridge for pappi to see when he gets home! Oh by the way do you like his new cape. I finally made it for him last night. I still need to add the spider on the front. I am going to make him a bunch of different capes for his birthday this year!!!!
Lissie boo putting up her artwork....
Her is the brodser doing his very first art project. I wasn't brave enough to let him finger paint so he got paint dots...






3 comments:

The Bostons said...

You're a good mom... the best moms always let their kids get messy! :) The best is when kids know when to stay clean in their church clothes too!

I'm glad you had a great day!

lindsy said...

ah man, we miss you guys! (do I say that in every comment??) cute, cute pictures. and how fun to make a mess finger painting. I'm going to have to try those paint dots, those look like fun!

AnnaMarie said...

I can't believe how old Zander looks. I love them in their church clothes!