Friday, September 5, 2008

Pretend 1st Day of Preschool!

Well today was officaial the seconf day of preschool for the year but I had to pretend it was the first! I just found my camera today so on Wed. I wasn't able to take pictures! I felt like a slacker mom because all the other moms had their cameras out and I didn't! Oh well that sums up my crazy disorganized life!!!!
On the way to preschool
The three amigos!!! Brody's head appears to be larger then the other twos heads. You might think it is becuase he is closer to the camera but actual his head is larger then the other two kids. His head is in the 75th% and Zander and Allissa's heads are in the 5%!!!
Zander with his name tag...isn't he soooo cute????!!!!!????!!!!!
Sitting in the circle like a big boy!! He just loves going to school. He wakes up in the morning asking for lunch because he knows he can't go to preschool until after lunch! I wish it was everyday!!!

Today I am officially 12 weeks! I am finally feeling better and look forward to the next few months. Zach is working like crazy and when he is not working he is working on his Master's program so it kind of stinks. I miss having him around. Well I can't say that he is around his head is just in the computer!

4 comments:

lindsy said...

hi!!!
so cute! matt would love it if I put him in real preschool
we"ll have to really think about it for next year

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

toooo cute! You're such a good mommy! I'm glad you're feeling better. P.S. Christen doesn't have a blog yet...she's working on it.

H. said...

Happy Preschool Zander! I understand about their excitement. My Couscous is waking up before 7 to put on her new school clothes. Then is sure is a long wait until after lunch!

emily j said...

I am so glad he is liking preschool. Connor hasn't made up his mind yet :(