Tuesday, September 16, 2008

baby update :0(

Hello, just wanted to let everyone know that I went in for my 13 w 4d appointment today and there was no heartbeat. They did an ultrasound and found out the baby died a few weeks ago. Sorry for the crappy news but I didn't want to have people coming up to me at church or where ever I might be and have to explain that my baby is dead a hundred times and cry and then be embarrassed for crying. I will take a pill tomorrow that will make me go into labor and then hopefully be done with it. Zach and I are both sad but we also know that everything happens for a reason and that we will get through this. Thanks for keeping our family in your prayers.

8 comments:

Richard and Diane said...

Darcy I am so sorry, I can't imagine what you are going through. I hope everything is ok and tomorrow goes smoothly. If you need anything, just call.

Endless Days and Northern Nights said...

Darcy we are so sad. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Amy Snell said...

I'm so sorry!! I wish I had the right words to say, but I dont...we will definitly be thinking about your family...

Deb said...

Darcy and Zach;
We are so sorry to hear your news. Proverbs 3.5 has gotten me through familiar tough times. Sending you love and our prayers from Down Under.

Megan said...

Darcy and Zach,
We are so sorry. Whatever you need and whenever, don't hesitate to let me know. Please call me. I'm here for you.

Holli said...

Im so sorry. i love you. Hang in there.

kelly said...

Oh no, no, no! This is one club I am so NOT happy to welcome you in to :-( I know you have your sister, but if you need anything from someone else who's been there, let me know.

:***(

emily j said...

Oh no Darcy I am so sorry. If you need ANYTHING please please let me know. You are all in our prayers.....