Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Family bike ride...

My Handsome little man! He is getting so big and SMART!!!
Just riding along with no cares in the world
Allissa at playgroup today! It warmed up a ton so she ended up taking her jacket and hat off.
On the ride. Allissa is holding Brody's bottle it isn't hers!!! Sorry Brody that you have to use your sisters old pink bottle!!!!
recovering from one of his trips down the grassy hillside!!

On Saturday after trying without any luck to make our pool look less like the local duck pond and more like a swimming pool we gave up and decided to take the kids for a bike ride. Zander got to ride his big boy bike and brody and allissa got pulled behind zach's bike. My job was to coach Zander along the way. Zander did awesome except for a few times when he forgot to use his brakes and when down the grass hills on the side of the rode. IT was so fun watching him learn and explore the world on his own. He though he was so cool ride his bike SUPER FAST!!!! He only crashed a handful of times but got right back up and kept growing. He was a trooper. Families are so much fun!!! I don't know what we would do without our wonderful children too keep us busy.

3 comments:

lindsy said...

oh man, I seriously miss playgroups with everybody! Your homemade meatballs look so good -- I'm impressed! Zander is looking so old!

Amy Snell said...

The kids are adorable...I cant wait for the "bike stage", you guys look like you had fun!! I'm glad you found me...Seriously though people are crazy I would never say anything nasty like that to someone!?!? I'll chalk this one up to crazy Californians...

kelly said...

I love the first one of him - so grown up yet so cute!