Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter outfits

Today was the first day in our reorganized Oak Creek ward at church. They split our ward the week before conference, then it was stake conference, and today was our first meeting as a new ward. It was a little strange because we knew everyone that was there except about half the ward was missing. Where families once sat seats were now empty. I got a new calling as the secretary in the Primary Presidency. I am excided to learn how primary runs since I have never been in before since I joined the church when I was 16.



Zander and Brody have total bedhead in these pictures. Zach did their hair after I took the pictures. Oh well!!!


It is so hard to get good pictures of all the kids together. It was really cold out today so we weren't able to take pictures outside.








2 comments:

H. said...

Yah, crazy day. But I was so excited when Bishop said your name! You will be so great in that calling!

Aubrey Leong said...

So cute!!