Friday, April 3, 2009

Scrumptious little piggies...

Whenever I look at my babies I see scrumptious little piggies made of sugar and whipped cream and I just want to eat every little bit of them. Each night when I arive home the people (sometimes I call them my people as though I were the ruler of a little island of whipped cream piggies) come running, screaming "Papi" as though I were a rock star. It is nice to be a rock star to my people... Darcy Kate loves to watch the show, she gets everyone excited to see me, and then when I am done with the people, she waits for me to stroll over to her and... well, what else do married people do... she makes me happy. She'd probably be embarressed, but don't tell her about this post and she won't know, it'll be our little secret.

2 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Oh gross. Get a room.

Brandi said...

Zach you are quite funny! Darcy I really should have made my roll recipe more clear. I forgot to leave some details out. A full batch does make a ton of dough and I ended up having to mix more flour later after using my kitchen aid. My mother-in-law uses a bosh and it fits easily in there. Anyways the amount of flour is a ton too. I lost count that's why I didn't add an amount...you could probably say 10 cups easy. SO SORRY, I hope they turned out okay. Give them a try again...I promise they are worth the hassle!! Hope all is well girl! Lots of love!
-Brandi