Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Piggytails and easter dress/plans

Here is Lissie Boo sporting her very FIRST SET of PIGGY TAILS!!!! At the ripe old age of three she finally has enough hair!!! This is a big accomplishment!!!! Also this is the Easter dress that I made her to match the boys outfits. Zander's shirt is orange and his tie is turquoise and Brody's shirt is turquoise and orange plaid with a turquoise sweater vest. They are from the Children's Place. The dress matches PERFECT and I am so excited to get pictures of all three of them together on the big day!
Not sure what she is doing in this picture with her tongue?




Front view
Back view

And Lissie's ever so cheesy grin...
Before we leave...
We leave for TN on Friday to go to Zach's parents house for a week! I am so excited to get away from this place and have some awesome family time!!!! Before we leave I have to...
1.finish laundry
2.Pack
3.Get as much of my 419.00 dollar bow order done as I can. One of my awesome customers bought 82 bows!!!!
4.Clean. clean and then try to clean some more in hopes that we don't come home to a trashed house...
5.Watch the last conference session (while I make bows)
6.Have two doctor's appointments of Thursday for the kids follow up for their ears, and blood work for Allissa. Can't wait!!!!
7.Try not to waste time on the computer like I'm doing now!
8. Oh and one last thing...hope and pray that my pink eye clears up before I leave...and that no one else gets it. I blame Zach for the pink eye because he suggested we go to Wal-mart over Target and I am sure I got it from the cart. No one I know has pink eye and the kids are just perfect...for now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





5 comments:

H. said...

Darn that Walmart!! I hope your pink eye gets better. What a bummer. But have a WONDERFUL trip to TN!! It sounds good to me!

Abby said...

Have a fun trip!!! I got those same easter outfits. I can't wait to see everyone all dressed up.

And I hate walmart. I will pay the 50 cents extra for a nice clean cart!!!

Natalie said...

Very sweet dress! I love that it matches the boys' ties perfectly - how fun. Hey- I watch conference too. :)
Natalie from DFS

AnnaMarie said...

I hate Walmart. Go Target. Have a great trip! And really cute dress!

Megan said...

Have fun on your trip. I hope there is lots of sunny weather for you.