Tuesday, April 28, 2009

It's quiet minus coughing

It is 7:40 and all 3 0f the kids are still asleep. I woke up at 6:45 (as Zach was saying morning prayer with me before heading out the door to work) and realized my bladder was going to explode. By the time my bladder was somewhat empty I was awake. I'm not sure what to do with myself with such a quiet house, all I keep thinking is why am I awake when the kids aren't? The sound of my kids coughing is all I can hear.

Today should be a great day! I have an ultrasound at 10:00 and an appointment at 10:30. I'm so excited to see little Carleigh Jane bouncing around in my belly. Hopefully this time I will get to see her precious profile and get a picture of it.

I hear footsteps coming from the back rooms and it sounds like Zander feet. Better go see who is up!

1 comment:

H. said...

Oh, that's a cute name! I hadn't heard.