Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Eve

This was my very first Christmas away from my family. It ended up being great because we got to go to my Grandmas house in Orange county and spent the night with grandma, uncles/aunts and my 3 baby cousins that are not very babyish any more. We had a fabulous time! It was the next best thing to being with my parents and brothers/sisters on Christmas Eve. The kids has a blast playing with my cousins. They were so sweet to play Lego's with them and watch them Rollerblade and ride bikes in the front yard!!!
Danielle and lissie
Uncle mark trying to get some love from little miss carleigh


Michael playing legos with Zander. Zander was in heaven!!

Christoper (my baby cousin) brody and Carleigh






My cousin Michael

Grandma and Uncle Make



Uncle Chris

Roberta (Uncle Marks special lady) and her son Jacob

Danielle, Zander and Brody


The best shot of the 4 of them. It is blurry and not looking so good.

Lissie changing Carleighs diaper!! Such a little mommy!!!


Group shot!

What a little handsome man he is becoming!

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

Oh, Darcy, your beautiful kids are growing too fast! I can't believe that's Brody! And Carleigh...well, I never even met her yet! I adore those Christmas dresses! It seems like everything is going right! Way to go, girl. love you tons.