Monday, January 24, 2011

random/spring dresses

Finally convinced Zander to wear a different tie!
This girls new spring dress I made them. I woke up Sunday morning and decided to make the girls new dresses to wear. They took about 2 hours to finish both of them. With Church at 12:30 now there is a lot of time in the morning!!!

Gosh I love this little 18 month old! She turned 18 months old today! She is getting way to big for my liking! I soooooo wish I could pause her growth!


What a face smile!

The group picture is sooo not happening this week! Brody was laying on the grass crying over something and it was super windy! In fact I am pretty sure the neighbors all saw my undies!!!!

Lissie wanted me to take a picture of her in this shirt!

Snuggle time with Pappi! They are watching football!

Carleigh trying to walk in Bree's high heels! Too cute!
She walks about as good as I do in heels!


Brody came in from the garage dressed like this...he is going to kill me one day for taking this picture!

6 comments:

Wells Family said...

Those are great pictures! I had to laugh at a few, expecially of Brody. What a character! Awesome job on those dresses! I can't believe that you made both of those that fast! You are super talented!

Megan said...

The dresses and the pictures are so cute. Great job...again.

emily j said...

Cute kids!!!!!!!!!! Miss you!

Natalie said...

HAHAHAH!! yep, he's going to kill you for blogging it too. :)

Natalie said...

And those dresses look great. I wish we had "summer dress weather" here.

Steve and Steph said...

OMG-Brody...that is the greatest picture ever!!!