Monday, January 17, 2011

This is for the Grandma's

Yesterday before church everyone looked relatively put together so I attempted to get a picture of the 4 kiddos for the Grandparents. It turned out pretty well I must say for their ages! They are all out of order so sorry and I am not sure why the one of Brody and Lissie turned out sideways because it is not that way on the computer and I am too lazy to fix it! Hope you guys like them!!!
Looking at the doggy's. She is obsessed
They were both done with pictures at this point! Can you tell?!?!?!


Mom this isn't working!






Brody in soft focus



This picture of Lissie I was messing around with the soft focus.










As good as it gets!


So much attitude walking into church.












The suit that grandma Susan got him last year finally fits! Doesn't he look so handsome?



These two just adore each other!


4 comments:

AnnaMarie said...

Those are awesome pictures! I LOVE those dresses, Darcy! I need to learn to sew! And Zander looks very handsome in his suit. What beautiful kids you guys have. Miss you lots!

Wells Family said...

Your kids are so beautiful! You are so right, it truly doesn't get better than that. Awesome job on taking those amazing pictures!

The Gray Gang said...

They turned out super cute!

Aubrey Leong said...

I'm supposed to be writing my plan...instead I'm commenting that your kids are so dang cute!! Talk to you soon!