Monday, April 16, 2012

It is really me

There is why to much that has gone on since Halloween and could not possibly get caught up on this blog! On Dec 18th we found out we were pregnant with baby number five! I was super excited Zach not so much but he was obviously ok with it. on jan 20th we went in for our first ob appointment and Zach actually came with me. In the past that would have never happened. We talked with the doctor a little bit about my history and my desire to have a doula and natural birth this time around. When we were done chatting she started the ultrasound. Almost immediately Zach and I looked at the screen then looked at each other and then at the doctor. We knew right away that it was TWINS!!!! The doctor then said oh my gosh it is twins!!!!!! Zach and I pretty much laughed the rest of the appointment straight. I think it was laughter from shock, excitement, nerves, and pure giddiness for what was to come. We are now 21w2d and I am about the size I was full term with the other four kiddos. We are all super excited for this amazing blessing that is to come. Their names will be Brigham James and gabrielle Ilene we will call them Briggs and gabby for short. Briggs is currently head down on my left side and gabby is up higher and transverse with her head by my belly button and her butt on my right side. They ar moving and kicking all the time now and I love that more then most things. I am updating this fom our iPad and I am not sure how to add pictures so I will have to get on the computer to put pictures up.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Good girl. Now get us some pictures!