Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Leo Carillo

This year we went to Leo Carillo in style!!! We used so of Zach's yearly bonus and rented a 34 foot long pimped out RV!!!! Zach informed me about two weeks before we were scheduled to go that he would not be able to take any time off and that I would be camping alone with all four kids again!!!! I was less then excited for the adventure. Zach was able to drive to Malibu after work each day so he arrived around 7 each night and left by 6am every morning. I was sooooo glad when he decided to spoil me with the RV. I am pretty sure I will never go camping in a tent again!!!! It is so nice living about 20 miles away from this beautiful beach!! I have been going to Leo since I was 16. I have only missed i think 2 years since then!!! It is so fun seeing all of us teenagers now grown up with kids of our own!!!





















No comments: