Sunday, April 22, 2012

Park on friday night

On Friday after dinner and before movie night we took the kids to the park!!! We let the little kids play on the playground for about 30 minutes while Zach and Zander played caught! Zander has gotten really good at throwing the ball and actually catching it with his glove. He is getting so big and grown up. There was beautiful lighting at the park so I took a few pictures of the kids. After the kids were done playing we walked Lily ( the dog) over to the dog park so she got to "play" also!!! Lily loves going to the dog park and so do I. It is fun seeing all the different breeds of dogs all interacting with each other. For Friday family movie night we watched Tin Tin per Zanders request. I think it was a bit to old for them but oh well they seemed to have a great night anyway. I made homemade peach cobbler for dessert and then we called it a night. The kids did't want to watch the movie until it was dark so we had a late night!

What appears to be my first set of fraternal twins by most people who don't know us!!!
picture 1
 picture 2
 picture 3

 My beautiful hairless Carleigh Jane!!!
 My big 7 year old Zander! On monday he fell running into school and got a bloody nose and scrapped his nose and forehead on the cement. 


 And here is famous Lily Pei!

 And last but not least Brody B as my dad likes to call him!!! See the line in the top of his hair? He cut his hair with scissors after I finished giving him a hair cut!!!

1 comment:

AnnaMarie said...

What great pictures of the entire family...so, so cute!